Musts in Guests Posts




Hi 
                I have mentioned that you guys can also write on my blog under guest posts but i would like to say few things regarding what should be there in posts.

Prepare your posts and mail me first.
  • Try to write minimum 3 paragraphs and if possible attach some photos, if photos are clear its good, people love to read your posts.
  • Information should be correct and make it brief.
  • Try to write each paragraphs with headings so your posts looks neat and clean.
  • Use bullet points if you need. 
  • Make sure not to make spelling mistakes. 
  • Try to write something related to my Blog topics like beauty and fashion obsession so people find it usefull.
  • Once i read them i will approve them and publish on my posts.
Thats all have a happy guest posting my lovely readers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Babonita © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects